Check out the list of of NC favorites and see if yours made the cut!
Originally published in Our State magazine, this is something I read about on GoGoRaleigh.com (which by the way, is one of my favorite new sites of 2008 – thsnks for the recommendation Ashton) and wanted to pass along!
My favorites (and those I plan to try soon) include:
3. Wright Brothers Memorial: online
9. Hatteras Lighthouse: online
10. Bill’s Hot Dog Stand: (252) 946-3343 Gladden Street, (252) 946-8535 Washington Square Mall (Note: if they’re the pink hot dogs, I’ve got to get to little Washington to try them!)
16. North Carolina Seafood Festival: online
18. Fort Macon: online (Note: A great place to take the pups!)
22. Airlie Gardens: online (Note: One of the best places in Wilmington, by far!)
24. Masonboro Island: online (Note: A 4th of July classic!)
Ok, forget my favorites list, because it pretty much contains the whole original list!