LifeHacker.com addict right here, folks.
These awesome recipes from WiseBread.com (living large on a small budget) are super simple… and sound awesome. Will be making some of these ASAP.
Here is a super recipe from SparkPeople to get you started (you can omit the sugar, add 100% fruit juice to help in the blending process, or substitute organic fruit.) Sticking to one or two kinds of fruit keep them simple and yummy!
* Blend 2 cups cut-up summer fruit (strawberries, peaches, watermelon, etc.) in a blender until smooth.
* Add 1-2 tablespoons water (or juice), if necessary.
* Add 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
* Cover and blend until well mixed.
* Pour into molds and freeze until solid.