From the City of Raleigh eNews:
“Home Made Simple,” a show on the cable television network TLC (The Learning Channel) is in Raleigh to film six episodes.
Producers are looking for Raleigh residents to feature on the show. The show features three types of people:
* Volunteers who help others in the community;
* People who have recently or are currently overcoming adversity and need a “little pick-me-up”; and,
* People who need assistance organizing to homes to host a dinner party, book club meeting, fundraisers or other event.
To nominate yourself or someone else to appear on “Home Made Simple,” email the following information to Andrea_Levine@discovery.com:
* Name of the nominee;
* Contact information for the nominee;
* The nominee’s story (i.e., always giving to others, needs help planning an event, adversity faced);
* Pictures of the nominee’s family and their home.
If you are unable to email the information, Ms. Levine, the show’s casting producer, can be reached at (617) 777-3934.
“Home Made Simple” airs on Saturdays at noon on TLC, which is cable Channel 39 on Time Warner Cable.